Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Luscious new fabrics!

I couldn't wait to share....
Just arrived this morning, my gorgeous luscious new fabrics from Hancocks of Paducah, USA.
First up is Mary Koval Rebecca from Windham and the second one is  Kimberling Hope Chest from Trend.


Next up is some incredible Batiks.
First up is Mango Salsa from Timeless Tonga Batiks
The pinks are Timeless Tonga Batiks Bloom
Third range is Timeless Tonga Batiks Lush Garden
and last but not least is Timeless Treasures Blue Lagoon




Aren't they all amazing. My stash is looking very healthy now, and fresh with these bright new fabrics.
I adore them so much.....will I want to use them??? hmmmmmmmmmm
I wonder how other quilters feel about new fabric?






6 comments:

  1. Wow I bet you are drooling and the old gray matter is doing cartwheels
    Ruthxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am drooling, lol. You know me and fabrics!
    I just keep running my hands through them. No ideas yet on how to use them. I guess that will happen in time, once I have finished the multitude of present tasks....busy busy hands.
    thanks, Ruth, my friend.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely fabrics....the colours are beautiful ...enjoy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly will, Margaret, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! What gorgeous fabrics. Hancocks must love us Australian girls. Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shop there too, Julie? lol. I shop between Hancocks and the Fat Quarter Shop. How sad that buying fabric in Australia is twice the price!

    ReplyDelete