Monday, April 8, 2013

At last Blogger has been fixed!

It seems that Blogger have had some problems, which, thankfully are now fixed.
So, let's try and make up some time. (If I can remember what I had to say these last couple of weeks!).

Oh... some sneak previews...
Some of you may know that I design a lot of dolls for the Australian magazine Creating Country Threads.
Here's just a  sneakie for issues coming up



 This one below is coming up in Vol13 #12 which should be out any day now. Her name is Punkin, and she is adorable.

What is on my table at the moment???


 First up I have 2 quilts on the go. A boy and a girl one. Nothing more to say on these, You'll have to wait until they are finished. Besides, they are a secret for 2 adorable grandies.
Then I have a project folder. This will eventually be a pattern available for purchase.If it turns out the way I want it to, it's going to be the bees knees, lol.
Also, I have a little tote bag in pink with pretty embellishments happening.

I am also still playing with my GO! Accuquilt baby cutter and I'm cutting shapes from my scraps and bagging them for easy finding later on when I need them.

I spend a lot of time watching The Quilt Show plus U-tube on quilting....if you've never tried U-tube for that, I urge you to go there. The information is endless, and I am learning so much every day.

I will close this off for now so as not to overload you with my ramblings, and will be back later.

happy stitching, doll making and quilting

 



No comments:

Post a Comment