Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's Sunday 24th february!

It's going to be a hot 36C today in western Victoria. In this heat I much prefer to stay indoors with the air conditioner on. I'm not a hot weather person. :(

I have been kept busy lately making dolls for Australian magazine Creating Country Threads. Danielle (editor) likes to keep me busy, lol, and I love it.
I've just finished the 2nd project for the year, and will post it off to her during the week. And I'm about to embark on the next project for her. I'm not allowed to say before the issue comes out what dolls I have made, so you will simply have to subscribe to the mag if you like my style of doll making.



I've just noticed that I used the phrase 'my style of doll making'. I'm not sure where that came from, because I don't have a particular style that can be attributed to my doll making. As you can see from the 3 dolls pictured, they are all totally different.
So, if you like my dolls, I have to wonder what it is you like about them?

1 comment:

  1. Nice to 'see' you again, Stella! I LOVE your new book and as soon as some extra funds are available -- meaning, when I STOP buying fabrics, notions and such! LOL, I'm hoping to buy it!

    ReplyDelete